Official Factory Unlock for any iPhone, regardless of iOS version, Baseband version or model, Permanent Hassle free Factory unlock your iPhone without voiding warranty or difficult procedures, No need to run any complicated software – simply connect your iPhone to iTunes to complete the unlock, once you have made your purchase
Apple Products Unlocking FAQ
IMPORTANT: iPhones running iS 7/8 - Activation Lock
There are absolutely no refunds if Activation Lock is enabled and you do not know the previous owner's iCloud details. You will need to purchase our Activation Lock Removal Service which removes your device from the previous owner's iCloud account.
To err on the side of caution, please ensure FindMyiPhone is turned off before you order an unlock or before updating to iOS 7/8.
Apple provides a tool which tells you if your device is Activation Locked: https://www.icloud.com/activationlock/
- IMEI based permanent sim unlock for all iPhone models, all base-bands and firmware covered
- Official Apple Unlock using iTunes - warranty remains valid
- Permanent - always upgrade to the latest version of iOS
- No need to jailbreak - once you've made your purchase the unlock is pushed over the air via either WiFi or your current cellular provider to your iPhone automatically enabling you to use any sim card worldwide
Process In detail
We provide an Official, Permanent, Apple unlock that removes any network restrictions your iPhone may have by marking your handset as unlocked in Apple's IMEI database. It allows you to use your handset on any network worldwide. We provide this unlock for all iPhone models running all firmware versions, and there is no need to jailbreak.
Because this unlock is official and does not require a "jailbreak", it means you can safely update the OS on your handset at any time, and sync your device with your computer without fear of Apple removing your unlock.
It is particularly useful having an unlocked handset when you go travelling abroad: just pop a local sim in and pick up emails without incurring an extortionate bill when you get home, as roaming rates are around £3.00 per MB if you keep your original sim in whilst travelling! This means every email is costing you around £1.00 to receive.... with a local sim, data will be free.
Our unlocking service also backs that up with amazing after sales support on-line..
Why are some iPhones sim-locked?
The reason many network providers SIM lock their phones is that they offer phones at a discount to customers in exchange for a contract to pay for the use of the network for a specified time period, usually between one and three years.
This business model allows the company to recoup the cost of the phone over the life of the contract. Such discounts are worth up to several hundred pounds, Vodafone for example give you a 4S free of charge if you sign up to a 2 year contract! If the phones were not locked, users might sign a contract with one company, get the discounted phone, then stop paying the monthly bill (thus breaking the contract) and start using the phone on another network or even sell the phone for a profit. SIM locking makes it more difficult to do this.
What iPhones can you unlock?
We can factory unlock any iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6+ from most networks. Our unique unlock supports ALL boot-loaders, base bands, and firmwares as we do not unlock using software, we factory unlock using Apple's IMEI database.
Do I need a sim card from the network my iPhone is locked to?
ANY sim card will unlock your iPhone once your unlock is processed. Even if you have tried to activate the iPhone with your desired simcard over WiFi and it has refused it will get pass this stage and let you in once the unlock is completed from our side.
Do I need to be located in the country my iPhone is locked to in order to unlock the device?
Once we have emailed you, you can unlock your handset in ANY country, regardless of where it was purchased, just by connecting it to iTunes or logging in to WIFI
Do I need to send the iPhone to you for unlocking?
NO. You do it all from the comfort of your home. The whole service is remote, once your IMEI is marked as unlocked by ourselves the unlock is pushed over the air from Apple's servers to your device over either Wifi or your current cellular provider.
Other sites claim to do it in 5 minutes, why do yours take longer (6 hours or more)?
Many iPhone unlocking sites out there are scam websites - We have been around 8 years and seen what others try to do by selling you software to unlock an iPhone is at best selling you a jailbreak which will not sim unlock your handset, and at worst selling you a virus. We sell official factory unlocks which are sanctioned by the carrier and performed by Apple, hence there is a timeframe which needs to be adhered to and a process needs to be followed.
Software cannot sim unlock iPhones! Our unlocks are official ones done through iTunes, this is the ONLY way to sim unlock an iPhone. Please don't be caught out, if someone is willing to you to get your money, they are not going to refund you either (despite claims of money back guarantees etc).
Does the iPhone need to be activated in any way?
Our unlock works in any situation - with an iPhone straight out the box (never activated), one already activated using iTunes or iCloud, or one which has been freshly restored.
What is a jailbreak?
Jailbreaking is where you run some software on your PC or Mac with your iPhone connected, in order to gain access to the operating system, allowing users to download additional applications, extensions, and themes that are unavailable through the official Apple App Store. It is NOT a sim unlock.
Jailbreaks are free - do not pay for them. Any site selling software to unlock your iPhone is actually just selling a jailbreak.
What about unlocking with a Rebelsim/R-sim/Gevey Sim?
This is hardware 'hack' which tricks the iPhone into making a call via a different route. Your not guaranteed to be able to update your handset if you use a Unlock simcard. Our method turns your iPhone into a factory unlocked unit, meaning you can always update to the latest version of iOS. Your iPhone is an expensive device, and you want to keep up with iOS updates as Apple brings out new features etc.
But remember Factory unlock cant do done for every network if iPhone provider and model. So some times for models of not covered by factory unlocking this is the Only other solution to unlock a iPhone and can come use full.
How does the Factory unlock work?
You tell us your IMEI, what network your iPhone is locked to, and what model iPhone you have on Having made payment, we then mark your IMEI as unlocked within Apple's IMEI database - once this is done we send you an email confirming this. The unlock is pushed automatically over the air from Apple servers to your device over either wifi or your current cellular provider. No stress, no hassle, no drama. Your unlock is guaranteed and is also permanent, meaning you can safely update your handset and sync with iTunes without ever worrying about it re-locking.
Is unlocking my handset legal?
In the United Kingdom, mobile phone network providers are not obligated to provide unlocking, even after the end of the contract. Ofcom, UK's telecom regulator, allowed 3 UK to sell a mobile phone with the SIM card permanently superglued to the phone!
In terms of legality of our service, the full Oftel 2002 SIM-lock position paper specifies that there is no SIM locking law in the UK; the regulator wants only "consumer awareness" - which means it is totally legal to unlock your iPhone.
I've tried to unlock my iPhone using a competitor's software it hasn't worked. Can your team help me?
Yes of course. There are a lot of sites out there selling software that doesn't actually do anything other than get your iPhone into a restore loop, or merely jailbreak it whilst claiming to sim unlock it. Just call our support team and we can talk you through getting your handset back to factory condition so that we can unlock it properly.
We aren't the cheapest, we know that, that's because:
- our unlocks are official - all done through Apple's IMEI database
- we actually deliver an unlock - guaranteed
- we aren't just a kid in his bedroom who is selling free software - software jailbreaks do not unlock an iPhone.
- our support staff are based in the UK, you can call us on the number on the website
Anyone who is advertising software to unlock your iPhone is a scammer. You will get nothing but grief and will certainly never get an unlock or your money back.
Can your service really unlock any iPhone?
The buy now page will tell you if we can unlock your handset based on the information you provide.
Certain network and iPhone combinations cannot be unlocked, we will tell you this before purchase. The device, iOS firmware version or modem firmware version isn't important.
I don't know what network my handset is locked to, what do I do?
Our website has a direct connection to Apple, we can tell you what network your iPhone is locked to automatically and often instantly.
How long does it take after purchase to get my unlock?
Depends on your network - it varies between a few hours (for AT&T, Australian networks), and a number of days. As the unlocks are official carrier unlocks, sometimes there are small delays. Unlocks are processed during normal working hours (Monday to Friday).
Please note that barred handsets on networks other than AT&T may take a little longer.
How does the unlock procedure work?
Once you receive your email to confirm that your handset is unlocked, for the iPhone simply connect it to iTunes which will complete the unlock.
How much is it?
It depends on the network and your handset model! we unfortunately aren't in charge of the price but we are competitive and we will provide you with an excellent service, even after your handset is unlocked. Got a question unrelated to unlocking? Just call us and ask! We're happy to help.
- Network Unlocking
Network Carrier's & Models of iPhones iPads Apple computers we Unlock
- iPad (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular (VZ) Year: Early 2012 Model: A1403* Capacity: 16, 32, 64 GB
- iPad (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular Year: Early 2012 Model: A1430* Capacity: 16, 32, 64 GB
- iPad (3rd generation) Year: Early 2012 Model: A1416* Capacity: 16, 32, 64 GB
- iPad (4th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular (MM) Year: Late 2012 Model: A1460* Capacity: 16, 32, 64, 128 GB
- iPad (4th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular Year: Late 2012 Model: A1459* Capacity: 16, 32, 64, 128 GB
- iPad (4th generation) Year: Late 2012 Model: A1458* Capacity: 16, 32, 64, 128 GB
- iPad (Wi-Fi + 3G) Year: 2010 Model: A1337* Capacity: 16, 32, 64 GB
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA model) Year: 2011 Model: A1397* Capacity: 16, 32, 64 GB
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM model) Year: 2011 Model: A1396* Capacity: 16, 32, 64 GB
- iPad 2 Year: 2011 Model: A1395* Capacity: 16, 32, 64 GB
- iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular Year: Late 2014 Model: A1567* Capacity: 16, 64, 128 GB
- iPad Air 2 Year: Late 2014 Model: A1566* Capacity: 16, 64, 128 GB
- iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular (TD-LTE) Year: Early 2014 Model: A1476* Capacity: 16, 32, 64, 128 GB
- iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular Year: Late 2013 Model: A1475* Capacity: 16, 32, 64, 128 GB
- iPad Air Year: Late 2013 Model: A1474* Capacity: 16, 32, 64, 128 GB
- iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular (TD-LTE) Year: Early 2014 Model: A1491* Capacity: 16, 32, 64, 128 GB
- iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular Year: Late 2013 Model: A1490* Capacity: 16, 32, 64, 128 GB
- iPad mini 2 Year: Late 2013 Model: A1489* Capacity: 16, 32, 64, 128 GB
- iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular Year: Late 2014 Model: A1600* Capacity: 16, 64, 128 GB
- iPad mini 3 Year: Late 2014 Model: A1599* Capacity: 16, 64, 128 GB
- iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular Year: Late 2015 Model: A1550* Capacity: 16, 64, 128 GB
- iPad mini 4 Year: Late 2015 Model: A1538* Capacity: 16, 64, 128 GB
- iPad mini 4 Year: Late 2015 Model: A1538* Capacity: 16, 64, 128 GB
- iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular (MM) Year: Late 2012 Model: A1455* Capacity: 16, 32, 64 GB
- iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular Year: Late 2012 Model: A1454* Capacity: 16, 32, 64 GB
- iPad mini Year: Late 2012 Model: A1432* Capacity: 16, 32, 64 GB
- iPad Year: 2010 Model: A1219* Capacity: 16, 32, 64 GB
No posts found